VOTE for The Royal Road Now!

I'm very excited to report that my new film project, The Royal Road is up for Project of the Week on indieWIRE!

Even though the Kickstarter campaign is over we can still win a free digital distribution consultation with SnagFilms (and the prestige of triumph). Plus, if we win Project of the Week we move on to compete for Project of the Month and a possible consultation with the Tribeca Film Institute.

Please click thru to VOTE RIGHT NOW for The Royal Road. It really only takes a moment and will be super helpful to me and the film.

And speaking of Kickstarter... I want to express my gratitude and appreciation for the inspiring generosity of our MANY supporters. Our crowd-funding campaign for The Royal Road ended at Midnight on July 10th with a grand total of $24,038 with contributions from a whopping 424 backers! In addition to these funds I'm very happy to say that many more people also contributed to the project via our fiscal sponsor, The San Francisco Film Society — adding another roughly $2,500 to that total.

Which reminds me — if you know of anyone else who might still want to contribute it is not too late to give via the Film Society link right HERE.

I'm really excited to put the funds to use towards the next steps of production (three more shoots, finishing the script and voiceover recording are all on deck). In fact, I will be in Los Angeles next weekend to do a shoot there during Outfest!

I promise to keep everyone updated as the project progresses. And we'll be fulfilling all the Kickstarter rewards as swiftly as we can.

Please be sure to come LIKE our official Facebook page and/or follow me on Twitter! You can also click thru to subscribe to my personal newsletter (I promise it is only quarterly or so).

Comments

David said…
This is very much a work in progress whenever I find out about one who is more beautiful promptessay.com than any of these I will add her and kick out number ten Thanks for sharing the informative post:)

Popular Posts